LPM: this month.

ken.rietz at asbury.edu ken.rietz at asbury.edu
Thu Apr 5 13:21:21 CDT 2001

> > Thursday nights are out for all the TM3 gang. Scheduling is just so
> > much fun....
>
> then someone pick a better night. all evenings (save wed and
> saturday) are
> fine with me. i'd like to say that friday nights are bad, but
> lets face
> it, i have no life :)

You have no life? I have a hand-optimized version of it. Blazing
fast, even on a slow PC. All you have to do is ask. :-)

Fridays would work for me, except for the first Fridays of a school
month. Tomorrow is therefore not good. Next Friday is Good Friday
and highly suboptimal. Either of the remaining ones would be fine.
In fact, the last Friday coincides with Ichthus, and I'd enjoy any
reason to get out of here for that. Just my thoughts.

-- Ken