LPM: offtopic -- meeting and group interaction

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Fri Sep 8 15:48:50 CDT 2000

At 05:09 PM 9/7/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Having said that, having the endorsement and support of Dr Lee Todd
>(CEO, DataBeam Corporation) would be a valuable thing in this sort of
>endeavor. Hey, any of you DataBeam folks still on this list? Can we get
>Dr Todd's ear on this?

As if on cue, I got an invitation today to attend Dr. Todd's presentation,
"Central Kentucky's Transformation to a High Technology Center." October
3rd at UK.

I can't make it, but would gladly yield my invite to anyone from the group
who would like to go.  I'm not sure if it really requires an invitation to
attend, but they do ask for a RSVP, so it's hard to say.

More info at 258-9395

-dave

--
David Hempy