LPM: KET unable to host next Monday's meeting

Frank Price fprice at upended.org
Thu Oct 5 17:40:28 CDT 2000

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 05:49:16PM -0400, Janine wrote:

> Do we have something to talk about this time?  I don't remember if
> it we picked out another module or if we were continuing with CGI.pm
> or if it was still undecided.

Not officially.  We tossed around doing Net::Telnet or some such, but
nothing was decided.  I've actually been trying CGI lately, and
getting frustrated, so that would work for me.

But I think we need a place first!!  We could just pick a public
bar/restaurant and go there.  Someplace quiet and preferably
non-smoking might be good.

-Frank.
--
Frank Price | fprice at upended.org | www.upended.org/fprice/