LPM: http auth help

repett0 at sac.uky.edu repett0 at sac.uky.edu
Fri May 26 20:11:53 CDT 2000

OK.. my long struggle is coming to a close.  I have made a wysiwyg html
editor.  However now I need to find out who is using it on what page.
Heres the setup.

1) Everypage is linked to the html editor, there is an icon on everypage
that says edit, when you click on it I want a log in to show up and you
fill it in, if your able(permissin is ok) to edit then you go to the edit
applet of that page.

2) What is an easy way to do this, multiple people will be able to edit
multiple pages.  htaccess doesn't appear to do the job, and I cant get
http auth using php to work either, so is there a perl or something else
script that can help..

Thanks
Ron Petty