LPM: Many Monkeys: Question about quotes

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Thu Jan 13 14:10:42 CST 2000

If I have understood the issue correctly, you should be able to use the:
    $dbh->quote($string)
to "correctly" backslash the string.  Correctly here is defined as correct
with respect to your database - different databases need different characters
protected and this function is supposed to handle that.

Mik

PS - Erik Ackerman says Hi!

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
When I become an Evil Overlord:
My troops will receive special training so that they may shoot the tires of a
moving vehicle.