LPM: Richard M. Stallman speaks in Cincinnati on 24 January 2000 at 7:00 PM

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Tue Jan 11 22:15:07 CST 2000

This event may be of interest to Perl Mongers who live close to Cincinnati.
I am involved with Cincinnati.pm and the Cincinnati GNU/Linux Users Group,
so I am officially an intersect of those Venn diagrams, and thus am
compelled to spread the word.  :)

The announcement follows:

           "The GNU/Linux System and the Free Software Movement"
                       A Talk by Richard M. Stallman

                           Monday 24 January 2000
                                  7:00 PM

                 Engineering Research Center (ERC) Building
                           Auditorium (Room 427)
                        The University of Cincinnati
                        Cincinnati, OH, USA   45219

                     This event is open to the public.

                               Sponsored by:
                    The Cincinnati GNU/Linux Users Group
                                    and
                        The University of Cincinnati

You can find more information at the GNU events page:
                                                 http://www.gnu.org/events.html

or at the Cincinnati GNU/Linux Users Group page:
                                                 http://www.cglug.org