LPM: ActiveState's PerlApp

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Tue Jan 11 14:33:42 CST 2000

There is also PerlEx.  Same idea.  PerlApp might even be the latest version
of PerlEx for all I know.  Seems like it was a few hundred bucks to
register it.  Never used it.

The idea is a good one.  I would not be real excited about signing up to
maintain perl on user's machines when I could just send them a bloated
executable instead.

-dave

--
David Hempy