LPM: Monday's Meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Jan 5 07:48:47 CST 2000

Janine Ladick wrote:

> > I'd be happy to lead a discussion on OO modules at the meeting if
> > nothing better comes up.  Should we start from the ground up, or just
> > dive right in to some particular aspect?
>
> I vote for ground up, unless that'll bore the Perl gurus in the group.

Ground up is good. Perl's OO implementation is fairly bare-bones, from
the little that I understand about how languages like Java and C++ do
things. I never really understood Java OO, but Perl OO makes a lot of
sense to me. Perhaps Java would make more sense to me now.

Rich
--
http://www.ApacheUnleashed.com/
Lexington Perl Mongers - http://lexington.pm.org/