LPM: Monday's Meeting

Frank Price fprice at mis.net
Tue Jan 4 17:59:37 CST 2000

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:

# We'll be meeting on Monday, as Dave said in his note. We don't have a
# "formal" speaker lined up, but there's still time for someone to
# volunteer. Otherwise, it looks like there's some interest in talking
# about module issues (particularly, OO modules), as Frank mentioned in
# his note. We can either discuss that here on the list, or discuss it
# some on Monday. Or, more likely, both.

I'd be happy to lead a discussion on OO modules at the meeting if
nothing better comes up.  Should we start from the ground up, or just
dive right in to some particular aspect?

-Frank.
Frank Price					fprice at mis.net
  Linux: the choice of a GNU generation -|- Why not go mad?