LPM: This evening's meeting

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Mon Dec 18 10:14:32 CST 2000

At 10:28 AM 12/18/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>I am working on a permenant solution.  There are several tech focus groups
>in lex, we need to have it all in the same place time etc for each of them
>so everyone knows when to show instead of quessing.  Im going to ask Prof.
>Douglas if we can start getting McVey , they have projectors, internet 2,
>etc.  Much nicer than whitehall.

Sounds good.  I would like very much to meet at UK on a regular basis.  If
a good permanent room doesn't pan out, let me again mention CKCS.  I'm not
evangelizing or anything, but they have a purpose-built room and schedule
just for things like this.

>Bare with me.

Is this the part about the dancing boys?   ;-)

-dave

--
David Hempy
Internet Database Administrator