LPM: perldoc perlerrors

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Tue Aug 29 15:35:59 CDT 2000

Upgrading any script from perl5 to perl6 is going to be a sufficiently large
job that a simple switch from unless() to if() is not likely to make any
difference to my work load.  Additionally, the release is far enough into the
future that it is all subject to change - what may be an attempt at saving
work now may be negated later.

I wouldn't worry about it.  Code perl now, code perl later.

My simple 0.02 USD worth.

Mik

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
When I become an Evil Overlord:
When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will
you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll shoot him, and then say
"No".