LPM: module reading group

Matt Cashner sungo at earthling.net
Wed Aug 23 22:17:00 CDT 2000

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:

> I've been working on some Date:: modules for the last several weeks. And
> Matt has been working on some of them with me. And there are a plethora
> of others queued up to work on. These might be entertaining.

speaking of which, is there anyone listening who might be able to help me
make perl sense out some vb and/or lisp algorithims?  i've hoarked a slew
of date algorithms off the 'net and frankly staring at these (the lisp
especially) is making me cross-eyed :) thanks all.

------
Matt Cashner
Web Applications Developer
Creative Group (http://www.cre8tivegroup.com)