LPM: module reading group

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Aug 23 21:41:35 CDT 2000

Frank Price wrote:

> As for a starting module, well... seems like we'd need something
> complex enough that it isn't immediately comprehensible but yet
> accessible to many different people.  I'd suggest something like CGI,
> DBD, or POSIX (gulp).

For a starting module, I would recommend a module that is all Perl.
Stuff like DBD/DBI which is mostly in C would be a stretch for almost
all of us. CGI might be a good place to start, and has the added
advantage that we could probably keep going on it for the better part of
a year. And that it contains stuff from a very beginner level to quite
complex stuff.

Rich
Rich at cre8tivegroup.com
Director of Web Application Development  -  The Creative Group
                                 http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/
Author - Apache Server Unleashed - http://apacheunleashed.com/