LPM: module reading group

Paul Stackhouse pstackhouse at ket.org
Wed Aug 23 20:27:33 CDT 2000

Matt Cashner wrote:

<snip>

> as i recall our only access at KET is to
> win boxen so it would hard to test things using the module or demonstrate
> example code.

Those of you at the last meeting found that we have rigged a "wire
across the floor" for VGA access to the overhead Proxima.  We have since
run that wire under the floor with a disconnect; and now have notebook
access from the conference room table to the projector.  We still aren't
using DHCP; so 'net access is limited to the WIN machine in the corner,
or to a brave soul willing to mess with their network settings to a
fixed IP/Mask/DNS, etc.

--
Paul Stackhouse           Webmaster
Kentucky Educational TV   Voice: 859-258-7135