LPM: Monday

David Pitts dpitts at mk.net
Wed Aug 9 17:26:16 CDT 2000

GD is Tom Boutell's (www.boutell.com) graphic designer package.  Lincoln
Stein worked with Tom on porting it to Perl many moons ago.  Version 1.1.9
is the last version to support GIF images - which is still available at CPAN
and at Tom's site.  Since then, it uses PNG's and probably some other
formats.  I use it to make graphics on the fly.

Thanks,

David
David Pitts
President, Pitts Technical Resources, Inc
(859) 971-2255
www.dpitts.com
dpitts at mk.net