LPM: Words in your messages

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Sat Apr 1 19:41:40 CST 2000

For some strange reason, this mailing list is configured such that
certain words in the message (or in the subject line) will trigger the
list to think that those messages were actual directed at the majordomo
software itself, and will bounce those messages to the administrator for
additional input.

Some of these words are s*bscribe, uns*bscribe, and h*elp. I mention
this because someone just posted a message with the word h*elp in the
subject line, and it bounced it to me. Unfortunately, I don't know what
to do with it now that I have received it, except to ask the sender,
Ron, to resend that message, avoiding the word h*elp, or spelling it as
I do here.

Thanks.

Rich
--