LPM: Monday's Meeting

Mike Andrews mandrews at bit0.com
Mon Oct 11 00:22:26 CDT 1999

Monday or Wednesday?  For some reason I had down that it was Wednesday...
Just double-checking.

Mike Andrews (MA12) * mandrews at dcr.net * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, & Shelbyville
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine." -- RFC 1925