LPM: Administrative note

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Nov 17 20:26:06 CST 1999

It appears that if your subject line contains the word "help", this
mailing list bounces your message. I am not sure why that is the case,
but I've seen this a few times now, and the bounce message says:

Subject: BOUNCE lexington-pm-list at pm.org: Admin request:
/^subject:\s*help\b/i

This seems a little strange to me, but I suppose it is part of their
effort to reduce spam or something. So, Dave, you might want to resend
your message, and everyone might want to keep this in mind when creting
subject lines. At least until I figure out why the heck they would be
doing something like this.

Rich
--
http://www.ApacheUnleashed.com/