LPM: test

R Mullikin rich at mullikin.com
Tue Nov 16 16:06:07 CST 1999

I'm a total newbie to Perl, and I'm wondering if this might be a good
application for Perl.  The only thing I've done so far in Perl is a
little program to clean up and format an IIS log file so I could read
it.

Anyway, would Perl be a good tool to use to take a file of
comma-delimited data and spin it into a bunch of fixed-format web
pages (by fixed format I mean that there's a bunch of static HTML and
the data from the file goes in the same place on each page)?

Also, are there any good repositories of 'code-snippets' which might
keep one from constantly re-creating the wheel?

Thanks,
Richard

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, thus spake Rich Bowen:

Richard Mullikin   			www.horsedata.com
Handicapper's Data Warehouse		hdwinfo at horsedata.com