LPM: Web site

Patrick Gardella patrick at cre8tivegroup.com
Tue Mar 16 07:08:25 CST 1999

On 16-Mar-99 Rich Bowen wrote:
> OK, I've spruced up the web site (lexington.pm.org) a little bit. A very
> little bit. I'd like to have the date of the next meeting up there, say,
> some time before the next meeting, just in case someone stumbles across
> it. At the very least, they have some email addresses to send stuff to.

Many thanks for the work.  If anyone else wants to add something, just let
Rich or me know!

> I'd like to invite Jon Orwant to come speak to us also, since he's a
> cool guy, and I've spoken with him a number of times, both via email and
> in person. Jon is the editor of The Perl Journal. If you don't get TPJ,
> you should. He was also the MC of the Perl Quiz Show, which was just
> hilarious. I'm not sure what we would ask him to speak about, but he's
> an educator at heart, and I'm sure that he'd be willing to come up with
> something.

Randal Schwartz has offered to come speak with us.  He flies through Cincinnati
often (he says) and has a standing offer with us to arrange a visit.  We just
need to pick a rough date and coordinate with his secretary.

patrick

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9