LPM: Please vote for a time

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Fri Jun 11 12:57:41 CDT 1999

Please, if you have not done so already, vote for a time that you would
like to have PM meetings. Only half of us have voted so far. Please vote
for the times that you like, as well as voting against the times that
you don't like. I think we have a pretty good idea of when people don't
want to meet.

So, in case you missed it, you can vote at
http://www.dcr.net/~oneiros/cgi-bin/lexpm and see the results at
http://www.dcr.net/cgi/oneiros/lexpm/display.pl

Thanks

Rich
--
In a dog's brain, a year is really more like seven ...
We get it backwards, and the seven years go by like one ...