LPM: web based scheduler

John Gibson jgibson at dcr.net
Wed Jun 2 05:16:03 CDT 1999

I believe that we said to use this list as a kind of support group for Perl.  Well I got a question. :-)
Does any one know of a web based scheduler done in Perl?  I am needing one to do some stuff at
work and I would rather not reinvent the wheel.  Oh yeah and here is the most important part it needs to be "FREEWARE". I checked CPAN and could not find one, though I think that this is very weird.
Surely some one has done this. Thanks in advance

Thanks
John Gibson
jgibson at lexmark.com, jgibson at dcr.net
Rules to live by.
1. Never high five a pallbearer.
2. Pigs do fly, given sufficient thrust.