LPM: RE: Meeting topics

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Thu Jul 15 14:39:56 CDT 1999

Lang Loren wrote:

> The second part of this message brings up an interesting (to me, anyway)
> thought.  Would anyone else be interested in starting some sort of code
> repository among the group?  Not anything fancy (yet) but just some place to
> collect code snippets and special functions (things that aren't big enough
> for a module & CPAN) that we might have written to make them available to
> the rest.

Well, we've certainly got the space for it. brian d foy and the Mongers
don't mind how much space we use, as long as it's Perl related. And I
can see that being a good resource, if it is well annotated and well
indexed.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one