LPM: So ... um ...

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Tue Feb 16 13:24:33 CST 1999

A roving band of monkeys, claiming to be Lang Loren, wrote:

> Are we a definite go for a March 10th lunch kickoff?  I vote "groovy".  I'd

I am definite.  If we can set a place, I will be there.  Oh, and a time.  A
time would be good.  I am thinking something like 12:30 might be a good
choice.  It will allow the people further out time to make it to Lexington and
( hopefully ) the restaurants might be a little emptier and we would have a
chance to actually hear one another.

> Anybody have a preference on location?
Ahh, the fun part.  Well, I am on the north end of town ( possibly obvious,
but assuming anything makes me nervous ) and therefore vote for the north-end
Jalapenos.  The food is good, pretty cheap and they have relatively large
tables.  I do not know what the beer selection is like, but I am assuming that
lunch negates that concern for many of us.  There is also the Japaleno's over
by Lexington City Brewery if the location works better.

As a second option... hmmm.  Well, if I have to drive, let me drive for
something good.  My next option is Tony Roma's in Lexington Green.  Ribs
anybody?  Again, I think we can get a decent sized table.

Anybody else have some options?  I have more ideas if none of these work for
everybody, but they will get stranger from here.

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
If ever I become an Evil Overlord:
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves
in the land will be pre-emptively put to death. My foes will surely give up
and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.