LPM: So ... um ...

Michael Firestone mfiresto at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 9 19:16:27 CST 1999

At 02:46 AM 2/10/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Rich Bowen wrote:
>>
>> I got lost somewhere in between "I started programming on a Vic 20" and
>> "I build Perl on a Cray running BeOS". Did we decide on a day and a
>> venue?
>>
>> Rich
>> --
>> RCBowen.com - rbowen at rcbowen.com
>> perl -e 'print "Just Another Perl Hacker"; # Eschew obfuscation'
>
>No, we didn't.  I think we all agreed on a random weekday lunch though.
>Perhaps this calls for an imperial decree.

I vote ( okay, so it isn't an imperial decree - I am not an evil overlord
yet ) for the second Wednesday of every  month.  Nice, predictable and
rather arbitrary.

Mik

Mik Firestone  mfiresto at mindspring.com
Evil Overlord Rule #8:  If any of my advisors ask why I am risking all on a
mad scheme, I will stop all plans until I have given him a satisfactory
answer.