[kw-pm] BBQ Tuesday Aug 11th (*)

Daniel Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Aug 6 19:33:53 PDT 2015

 Tuesday, August 11, 2015

KW PM's August BBQ is Tuesday August 11th (*), at Max's house.

Bring any subset of the following: grillables, drinks, swim trunks, pool
toy(s), spouse(s), warm weather.

Time: 6:30pm onward.

For location, or carpool, feel free to reply here, or give a shout on our
IRC channel (irc.perl.org channel #uc)
--
(*) If there are folks who can't make Tuesday but can make Wednesday, speak
up - at present we have one person who can't make Wednesday and one who