[kw-pm] kw.pm:/pub/social

Christopher Calzonetti elbie at trig.net
Mon Dec 8 07:49:40 PST 2014

Hello everyone!  I know things have been pretty quiet around here lately,
so let's fix that.

The end of the year is fast approaching, so it's time once again for a pub
night/social gathering of some sort.  Given people's schedules around the
holidays, we're considering a couple alternate dates.

If you're interested in joining us, we're thinking about one of the
following days:

Friday the 12th (this Friday!)
Saturday the 13th
Thursday the 18th (the regular kw.pm evening)

Since these dates are coming up fast, we need to finalize a date fairly
quickly, so please let us know if/when you can make it!

Christopher
--
Christopher Calzonetti, Technical Lead, Trig.Net
   Web:  http://www.trig.net/     Mail:  mailto:chris at trig.net