[kw-pm] kw-pm Digest, Vol 110, Issue 1

Jung Myeng Lee jm3lee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 03:45:27 PDT 2012

> I do a fair bit of Perl at work.
> The official release stuff is C/C++/.net, but the prototype, debugging
> and "get whatever's left out of the corrupt file" stuff is Perl

I had similar experience at previous work place. I'm a C developer,
but I have written project configuration scripts, and cscope web
front-end in Perl -- they are still using it. There were tons of
legacy scripts written in Perl by others as well. A large silicon
vendor we had also exclusively used Perl scripts to configure their
system.

--
Brian Jung Myeng Lee
Homepage: http://koreanbrian.com