[kw-pm] Thanks to fish; and WatPy event Monday evening on Learning Python

Daniel Allen dada.da at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:31:54 PDT 2012

Thanks to fish for his talk on SPDY last night.

URLs he shared:

http://www.chromium.org/spdy
chrome://net-internals/ - a very neat feature if you're running Chrome,
essentially the full network stack for your browser packets, to debug
performance and connection problems.
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/ - the new HTTP/1.1 spec (parts 1-7)
are there along with a draft of the next SPDY

and an announcement about an upcoming WatPy talk (Monday night), since many
of us are also pythonistas: