[kw-pm] Reminder: BBQ this Thursday, the 16th

Max max at alleged.net
Wed Aug 15 16:05:29 PDT 2012

I'll have a box of burgers and some sausages to share.  I believe elbie is going to bring some fruit to grill.

If someone could bring some cold pop, and someone else some sides, we'd probably have a nice meal.  I don't have any vegetarian stuff either, so if someone wants to bring that, that'd be wonderful.

The pool will probably be a bit on the 'fresh' side if, anyone feels like swimming.