[kw-pm] Probe: Lightning talks?

fishbot eric at uc.org
Wed Oct 13 05:45:47 PDT 2010

We are considering a set of lightning talks for October or
November.  I am looking for a show of hands for people who are
interested.

We are generally very loose in our definition of lightning talks.
Target should be something between 5 and 10 minutes, maybe
creeping to 15.  3 to 10 slides, generally, but slides are not
required.

Topic doesn't need to be constrained to Perl.  Any computing
topic is interesting to most for at least 5-10 minutes ;)

  October meeting:  Thurs, Oct 21, 7pm (a week tomorrow)
  November meeting: Thurs, Nov 18, 7pm

Please contact me offline if you are interested, and when you
would be able to present.

Cool, thanks,
fishbot