[kw-pm] compatibility between fedora and ubuntu perl packages?

Daniel Allen dada.da at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:38:50 PDT 2010

Archive::Zip and IO::Compress::Zip are two different modules with different
authors.  Both have ubuntu packages. It is possible that by default Ubuntu
installs one and Fedora the other, but they install in different places in
the Perl namespace; you can apt-get install libarchive-zip-perl and your
code should find it in the perl path just fine.

-Daniel