[kw-pm] Child and Parent Windows

Robert Pike roberthpike at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 13:28:38 PDT 2010

Just wondering if anyone came across this same sort of issue and, if so, how did you resolve/ work around it? I have a html page open in my browser that (upon clicking a button) opens a new window with a different domain. Once I fill out a form and submit it in the child window I get redirected to another page with the same domain as the parent/main window. The problem is I keep getting an "Access is denied" error on the child window when I try to access the parent window of the (now) same domain. Has anyone come across this and what's the best resolution to the problem? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.