[kw-pm] A Very Special kw-pm Meeting for March 18th

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Mar 16 11:39:00 PDT 2010

This Thursday we're meeting on the UW campus... to go see theatre!

Arcadia, by Tom Stoppard, is a play about Fermat's Last Theorem,
population biology, chaos theory, love, truth, and sex. And landscape
gardening.

The current plan is to get tickets at the door, as they don't expect
to come anywhere near selling out.

Showtime is 8pm, tickets are $12 or $10 for students and seniors.

(The plan came about in the IRC channel when we realized a number of us
were interested in the show, and Raymond said he was also interested,
instead of talking this month. So, we'll have to get him a future month!)

Link for this production:
http://www.drama.uwaterloo.ca/09-10%20season.html

Longer description of the play:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcadia_%28play%29

Location: "Theatre of the Arts" is labeled on this map:
http://uwaterloo.ca/map/index.php

Closest parking is "HV" lot, the first left on the Ring Road from
University Ave. ($3 after 5pm).

-Daniel