[kw-pm] Hello

abez abez at abez.ca
Thu Oct 15 17:10:17 PDT 2009

Yes xfsh and abez have agreed to give short talks next month, so it should be
good and we should have a meeting :D.

Sorry we didn't have a meet this week, speakers had conflicts etc.

We're also on IRC : irc.perl.org #uc

We welcome you to our community and hope you can drag some of your interested
friends to our talks (and maybe if you like it you can give one too).

abram