[kw-pm] November KW Perl Mongers Meeting

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Nov 17 16:24:57 PST 2009

We have talks!  We have our November kw-pm meeting this Thursday, 19
November, 2009 at 7pm at the usual place and time: University of Waterloo,
DC 3323.

Abez will talk on a subset of: "Mandelbulb", "Email Extractor" and/or
"Windowed Topic Analysis" (his abstracts at:
http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?Abez19nov2009abstracts)

fishbot will present on "Redefining Perl: Extending Perl Syntax the 21st
Century Way"

As usual, pizza is on us; so we know how much to order, please put your
name onto: http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList
by Thursday 5:30pm.

For directions, check http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?FAQ

--

Advance warning: December's /pub/social meeting at the Whale and Ale will
be a week early, unless a plurality of people can't make Thursday December

Hope to see you Thursday!
-Daniel