[kw-pm] Harbinger talk 20090319

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri Mar 20 08:29:12 PDT 2009

Thanks for the presentation abez!

I've put the slides PDF and the content of your email onto the
http://kw.pm.org/talks/ page for folks to download.

abez, the electronic synthesizer pencil I was talking about at the bar
(based on arduino) is:  http://ladyada.net/make/drawdio/

Thanks to all involved; and personally, thanks to dnm who saved my car's
bacon. In a figurative sense.  I now have both working headlights AND a
reliable battery, rather than one or the other.

(KW Perl Mongers and Basic Auto Maintenance has a ring, doesn't it?)

KWPM-BAM!

Planning continues for April's arduino fest.

May's topic is probably set; Cam Z is interested in talking about
making dynamic languages faster.

More details forthcoming.

-Daniel