[kw-pm] wiki updates

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Wed Apr 29 14:51:41 PDT 2009

kw.pm website's wiki was having spammer problems, so I disabled anonymous
comments.  To edit pages, you just need to go to "Preferences / Log In"
and choose a username; it will be saved in a cookie.

If you see spam pages (or edits to existing pages that are spam) let me
know, but hopefully the spammers will go on to easier targets.

We are currently seeking talks.  If you have a desire to talk about
anything perlish, give a shout- either email to me, or on our IRC
channel.

Thanks!
-Daniel