[kw-pm] July 17 talk, same evening as our scheduled meeting...

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri Jun 27 14:39:17 PDT 2008

This was announced in the U of Waterloo Daily Bulletin a few days ago.
Might be interesting.

--
Free public lecture: "Breaking High-Grade German Cyphers in World War II",
by Peter Hilton, cryptanalyst at Bletchley Park during the war, sponsored

If there's sufficient interest in going, we could go en masse, maybe beers
after, and move our kw-pm meeting to the following Thursday (24th).

-Daniel