[kw-pm] Venue for kw.pm:/pub/social/year-end ?

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Wed Dec 3 17:22:03 PST 2008

We need to chose a location for our year-end social.

On the IRC channel, we discussed swapping out the Duke for some other
(convenient, tasty) venue.  One idea was Symposium Cafe, also uptown.

Another was  http://www.whaleandale.ca/ , down on Victoria.

I'll call and try and book us space at whichever venue we decide on, or
Duke by default if we can't decide on something else.

I'll call this Friday 5pm, whatever's been decided.

http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?VenueToBeDecidedHere

If you'd like to propose somewhere else, feel free to edit that page,
comment on the list, or check in on the IRC channel (#uc on irc.perl.org)
(Though in the channel, be sure you direct that comment at me, since
otherwise I might not see it; thanks.)

Your Dictator by Default,
Daniel