[kw-pm] Reminder: kw.pm February Meeting

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Thu Feb 15 20:11:38 PST 2007

Again, thanks for the great talk, Eric; and I'm finding myself trying
to come up with an excuse to write myself a small server, just for the
sake of doing it.  What sort of server?  Ideas, anyone?

Thanks $anonymous++ for the pizza; and for everyone who came out on this
cold and windy evening.

The pitchers certainly helped with that, afterwards.

Fun evening, all.  Thanks.

...tune in for March, when baud does a rundown of image-resizing
code, comparing for speed and accuracy.

We may, before the March meeting, have a lunch for whomever can make it;
if anyone who's not on the IRC channel would be interested, give a shout
and we can try and post to the list when we get something figured out.

There was a bit of talk of another PerlSki; again, give a shout if you're
not on the channel and you're interested in that too.

-Daniel