[kw-pm] Reminder: kw.pm February Meeting

fishbot eric at uc.org
Tue Feb 13 13:57:22 PST 2007

Just to clarify, this is a presentation, and not a live coding
session.  I iteratively developed a very simple webserver in a
few hours, doing it one logical, runnable step at a time.  As I
went, I saved off the code at each step.  I'll be showing the
code, running it, discussing some of the traps and tricks one
step at a time.

It will be code-heavy, but I've arranged things into easily
digestible chunks, you'll not have to look at more than about 5
lines of code at a time.

If you've done this sort of thing before, then please come and
share your own tricks, problems and success stories.  I'm
anticipating that this will quickly dissolve into a roundtable.

Regards,
fishbot

---- original message : 2007-02-08 11:55pm : fishbot ----