[kw-pm] Final reminder -- MJD speaking for Toronto Perl Mongers (and friends) tomorow (Saturday 13 May) 1-5pm

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri May 12 14:18:21 PDT 2006

For the sake of other folks on the kwpm list who aren't in our IRC
channel: Justin's car is full.  :)

We'll expect a short talkback session at our next meeting; which is in a
week, next Thursday.  (As a second talk, I'll be talking on Flickr::API;
or how to snarf lots of interesting pictures with little effort).  So,
hope to see folks on Thursday too.

-Daniel