[kw-pm] Meeting reminder

fishbot eric at uc.org
Thu Jun 15 07:38:06 PDT 2006

Please indicate any preferences you have - in particular if you
don't eat meat or a particular genus of meat.  I'll likely get a
'Canadian', a 'spicy chicken' and a 'Hawaiian' again, unless
instructed otherwise.  All of those have the meatness.  All
reasonable requests entertained.

If anyone has a specific question about p6+pugs, send me an email
offlist, and I will try to include something on that in the talk
tonight.  I can try to answer real-time questions tonight too,
but that's always iffy.

See you all tonight.

---- original message : 2006-06-15 9:59am : Daniel R. Allen ----

Hope to see you tonight!

Reminder: if you're coming and want pizza, please put your name on:
http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList