[kw-pm] Perlski II

Eric Maki eric at uc.org
Tue Jan 24 09:31:51 PST 2006

Perlski I was such a success, that we are doing it again.  Grab
or rent some skis or a snowbaud, and head for the hills next
Thursday (Feb 02).  Same meeting time, same meeting place. (7pm,
the skischoolshed)

I will post this on the website today.  SOs encouraged... last
time this contained so little geek related talk that I think we
underflowed an unsigned char¹.

Notes:
 - if you feel that key details are lacking, email me
 - if you are worried that your skiing skills aren't up to snuff,
   don't be.  We have a bunnyhill squad.

Regards,
fishbot

¹yes, I know that joke is (a) lame, and (b) not applicable to Perl.