[kw-pm] Perlski

Matt Sergeant matt at sergeant.org
Tue Jan 3 15:10:42 PST 2006

OK, here's the final details for Perlski:

When/Where: Thursday 5th Jan, 7pm, Chicopee Ski Club.

Meet up at 7pm at the Ski School hut (this is a small brown shed next
to the main chalet). If you need to rent skis/snowboard etc then plan
to get there 10m earlier to get your gear. Obviously we won't stick
together because that's really hard to do with two-to-a-lift and 14
different runs, but we'll plan to meet up afterwards for drinks, and
meeting beforehand will help people recognise each other in full ski
gear.

The 2 hour ski pass will take you to 9pm, after that we can adjourn in
the chalet bar.

See you there!

Matt.

PS: This event is open to lurkers too - you don't even have to geek
out! And if you don't want to ski the bar is open.