[kw-pm] Reminder - KWPM meets this Thursday

Eric Maki eric at uc.org
Tue Feb 14 08:58:44 PST 2006

Daniel is unavailable this month, so Elbie is doing the
facilities duties, I'm covering the nag and the pizza.

This month: (Thursday, February 16, 2006)
[summary stolen from Wiki]

Abez will present on 'bots, those friendly (sometimes) autonomous
programs we use to do our bidding. He will focus more on the high
level architecture and application of bots rather than just nitty
gritty details. Topics include: RPC via IRC, IRC as a UI, VOIP
IRC Integration, eval bots, etc.

Put your name on the PizzaList to receive free delicious pizza.
Or don't. Those are the options.
[ http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList ]

"RPC via IRC" is enough to sell me right away.  Free pizza,
an interesting talk, a then a couple of beers with fellow
geekkind.  I think that it's really the best way to spend this
Thursday.

Regards,
fishbot