[kw-pm] PDFs

Robert Pike roberthpike at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 08:22:17 PST 2006

Hi All,
   If anyone has anything to add, in regards to
extracting only the contents from a JPEG as needed in
a PDF, I'd appreciate any feedback that you have.
   Right now I'm using PDFtk to merge a PDF I create
using the PDF Converter I made in perl with an
existing PDF that just has just a letterhead in it I
need, setting the letterhead PDF as the watermark for
the first. I have the structure for the insertion of
an image into a PDF in place but what I'm taking from
the .jpg file is too much or not enough. I'd really
like to get this up and running, so if anyone should
happen to come across anything related to the above
I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.
   Also, does anyone know an easy, free way of
flatedecoding (preferably without the use of APIs,
etc..,)? Thanks.

Rob