[kw-pm] Job Opportunity

Justin Wheeler kw-pm at datademons.com
Thu Aug 31 11:33:45 PDT 2006

Funny you sent this e-mail.  We were just talking about you. ;)

I work at said company.  We're looking for a perl programmer (mostly).  C++
is (almost) never used, Java I've had to touch on a bit for a future
project, AJAX is *never* used.

MySQL and Oracle are the big ones.  PostGreSQL is used too, but I've not had
to deal with it yet.

I can probably give more information should you require it, so feel free to
contact me aswell. :)

Justin