[kw-pm] __END__ and __DATA

Justin Wheeler kw-pm at datademons.com
Tue Aug 15 07:52:23 PDT 2006

Only thing that quickly comes to mind for me is mod_perl + __DATA__ and
__END__ have been known to blow up and leave you wondering for a very long
time what the hell is going on.  I learned it had something to do with
mod_perl wrapping your code in an eval {} block, but I could be wrong.

Just something to think about.

Justin